How to send a Mail in Gmail – As you know that Gmail is a most popular communication platform to sends files, documents, personal information, legal notice and much more professionally. You can choose as many as members to send the same emails at a time. Any user can create a Gmail Account with no age restriction as it is legal to create and then send the emails all around with just one single click and it sends the email within seconds. Many users know to create a Gmail Account but they find difficult to send the emails from their account. So, here am going to explain you all about How to send a Mail in Gmail. know How to send a Mail in Gmail from here.
In this process to send an email, you will come to learn about the Composing a Mail, How to add recipients, Where you need to add a subject, How to save the emails in drafts and much more. So, follow the complete steps to know all the options you can learn by sending an email from your Gmail account.
How to Send an Email from Gmail Account:
Before you think about how to send an email from your Gmail Account, you need to have a Gmail Account. If you have already created then Sign In using your Gmail Id and Password else create a Gmail Account by entering your required details and remember the User Id and Password as you need to Sing In into Gmail Account. Remember that you need to have an internet connection to do all these processes.
- After creating your Gmail Account. Sign In to Gmail by using your User Id and Password. If you forget your password you reset it by click on the forget password label which is below the Sign In option.
- After logging into the Gmail Account, You can see the Gmail homepage with a lot of options and as you can use all the features.
- Now to send an email to your friends, you can see an option called ‘Compose’ which is at the top left corner below the Gmail label. Remember that you can send the email all for those who have a Gmail account. Else you cannot send the email.
- Click on ‘Compose’ to send a new email to your friends. As you click on it, you can see a new window at the left corner of the homepage.
- In this windows, you can see three section to send the email as ‘To’ section to enter your friend Gmail id, ‘Subject’ to enter the subject to your required email, and the main part of the email as you can enter the text you wand else you can attach the required files to this email.
- In the ‘To’ section you can also use another two options as Cc and Bcc which can be used while sending the email to your friends. Cc means a ‘Carbon Copy’ as every other person added by the sender can see the email id of the other person. But, Bcc means ‘Blind Carbon Copy’ as it hides the email id of the persons just it will be as the single Carbon Copy.
- These options are used when you send the same email to more than one person as the other person couldn’t see the recipients Gmail address.
- Now, at last, you can see an edit box at the bottom of the windows as you can use all the fonts, Margins, Bullets, and much more.
- And now to send the email click on Send Button which is seen in blue color at the bottom of the window.
So by this way, you can send an email from a Gmail to your friends who have a Gmail Account. Use all the options available in the Gmail Application to send the email.